Resources for Adults
Reach out to our Resident Services Coordinator, Maria Calkins, for personalized service and assistance with community resources.
- Assistance with school communications, tutoring, summer and afterschool programming for children
- Referrals for basic needs such as food, furniture, assistance with bills
- Mental and behavioral health referrals
- College and technical school applications, FAFSA assistance
- Limited financial assistance for transportation, education and childcare is available.
- Job search --> see our job/job training newsletter CLICK HERE
Join our community partners for helpful programs at our community centers. See our event calendar on this website for current events!
For more information, contact our Resident Services Coordinator, Maria Calkins, 404-358-3558 (call or text), or email, email@example.com